The 12 Days of Christmas Condiment Gift BoxPlease note: Short Best Before Date - 31st July 2020
Product Code: 500212
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Please note: This item is sold at a reduced price due to it's best before date: 31st July 2020.
The 12 Days of Christmas gift box is a selection of 12 delicious jams, chutneys and preserves for you to enjoy during the festive season. The gift set contains 12 mini jars featuring individual illustrations depicting each of the lines from the festive carol.
- Contains 12 mini jars (6 x 35g and 6 40g jars)
- The selection includes: Cranberry Sauce, Spicy Onion Relish, Onion Marmalade, Raspberry Jam, Strawberry Extra Jam, Blackcurrant Extra Jam, Seville Orange Medium Cut Marmalade, Cherry and Port Jam, Orange Marmalade with Whisky, Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney, Vegetable Chutney with Real Ale, Cider and Horseradish Mustard.
- Made in England
Box: 28 cm x 19 cm
Total Weight: 450g
- Cranberry Sauce: Cranberries (65%), Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Orange Pulp, Orange Juice, Orange Zest, Spices
- Spicy Onion Relish: Onion (67%) Brown Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Thickener (Starch, Lemon Juice, Salt, Spices (Mustard) (0.3%)
- Onion Marmalade: Onion (49%), Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must), Brown Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Lemon Comminute, Gelling Agent (Pectin, Demerara Sugar)
- Raspberry Jam: Sugar, Raspberries, Lemon Juice, Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- Strawberry Extra Jam: Sugar, Strawberries, Lemon Juice, Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- Blackcurrant Extra Jam: Blackcurrants, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin)
- Seville Orange Medium Cut Marmalade: Sugar, Seville Bitter Orange Pulp, Sweet Orange Pulp, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Cherry and Port Jam: Morello Cherries, Sugar, Port 19% ABV (3%) (Port: Sulphur Dioxide)
- Orange Marmalade with Whisky: Sugar, Orange Pulp, Whisky 40% ABV (4%) (Whisky: Caramel), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney: Tomato (44%) (Tomato Juice, Citric Acid), Sugar, Onion (11%), Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste (3%), Thickener: Starch, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Spices (Mustard))
- Vegetable Chutney with Real Ale: Vegetables (34%) (Carrot, Swede, Onion), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Apples, Cauliflower (5%), Tomato Paste, Dates (Dates, Riceflower), Thickener: Starch, Real Ale 4% ABV (1%) (Malted Barley, Water, Brewers Yeast), Salt, Lemon, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Garlic, Spices, Mustard, Hop Oil)
- Cider and Horseradish Mustard: Horseradish Sauce (18%) (Horseradish, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Mustard flour, Salt, Horseradish Flavour, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Preservative: Potassim Sorbate), Cider 7% ABV (18%) (Sulphur Dioxide), Brown Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Mustard, Yellow Mustard Seeds, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Salt, Spices)
Allergen Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. Prepared in premises where mustard, egg, milk, soya, celery, fish, sulphites and gluten are used.
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.