Kings & Queens Mug
Product Code: 00403
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
The perfect gift for a young Historian. Our Stoneware tall mug, depicting the Kings and Queens of England, takes you on an adventure back to the past, allowing you to dine with the likes of great royalty and fame, whilst in the comfort of your own home!
- Famous faces of kings and queens of England
- Easily to hold handle
- Dishwasher and microwave safe*
* To keep the colours contained in the design of your mug looking their best, we recommend washing by hand rather than dishwasher. Your mug will be fine in a dishwasher for many cycles, but are best washed by hand. Your mug is safe to use in the microwave unless the design contains gold or platinum.
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day. Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £14.99:
- United Kingdom Offshore and Scottish Highlands £14.99
- Europe, E.U. Member £14.99
- Europe, Non E.U. Member £14.99
- US & Canada £16.99
- Australia and New Zealand £18.99
- R.O.W.2-6 £18.99
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area. If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays (including Bank Holiday weekends) are NOT counted as working days.