Red Squirrel Stud Earrings
Product Code: 504614
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Inspired by the red squirrels that live on the Isle of Wight and the grounds of Osborne House, these red squirrel earrings are perfect for a nature lover. The sterling silver stud earrings show off the red squirrels at their best, with large fluffy tails and an acorn in hand. They measure at just 9mm so they can be worn on a daily basis and they will not damage your ears or lose their shine.
- Exclusive to English Heritage
- Inspired by Osborne
- Sterling silver
- Stud earrings
- Store your jewellery in a clean, dry place
- Don't jumble pieces together as they can scratch each other and cause chipping
- Keep them stored in separate boxes or in pieces of tissue paper
- See your jeweller at least once a year in order to have all your jewellery professionally cleaned and checked for general wear and tear.
- Silver naturally tarnishes due to sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere reacting with the surface of the metal. This can be easily cleaned with a liquid cleaner or cloth available from jewellery stores.
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.