Medieval Queen Dress Up
Product Code: Medieval_Queen_dress_up
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
A beautiful gown fit for any Medieval Queen, this red satin and velour dress with a golden glitter bodice print is finished with extravagant gold foil organza panelled sleeve detail.
- Beautiful red satin and velour dress
- Organza panelled sleeve detail
- Matching dolls dress available
- Machine washable - check instructions on garment for details (dress hoops are removable)
Available in three sizes:
- 3-5 years - 98-110cm (height), 54-62cm (chest), 53-56cm (waist)
- 6-8 years - 116-128cm (height), 60-66cm (chest), 58-60cm (waist)
- 9-11years - 134-146cm (height), 69-76cm (chest), 61-66cm (waist)
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day. Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £14.99 (expect delivery within 28 days of placing your order):
- United Kingdom Offshore and Scottish Highlands £14.99
- Europe, E.U. Member £14.99
- Europe, Non E.U. Member £14.99
- US & Canada £16.99
- Australia and New Zealand £18.99
- R.O.W.2-6 £18.99
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area. If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays (including Bank Holiday weekends) are NOT counted as working days.