Whitby Abbey Rose Circle Earrings
Product Code: 504482
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Remember a recent visit to Whitby Abbey with these Rose Circle Earrings. The delicate earrings replicate the rose window frame that can be found amongst the abbey’s ruined walls. They are crafted from sterling silver, meaning they can be worn on a daily basis and they measure at just 9mm in diameter so they can easily coordinate with outfits and other accessories.
- Exclusive to English Heritage
- Sterling silver
- Store your jewellery in a clean, dry place
- Don't jumble pieces together as they can scratch each other and cause chipping
- Keep them stored in separate boxes or in pieces of tissue paper
- See your jeweller at least once a year in order to have all your jewellery professionally cleaned and checked for general wear and tear.
- Silver naturally tarnishes due to sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere reacting with the surface of the metal. This can be easily cleaned with a liquid cleaner or cloth available from jewellery stores.
Size: 9mm diameter
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.