Shoe Horn With Hook End
Product Code: 505435
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Crafted from oxhorn, this shoe horn is a very handy accessory to keep in your porch or doorway. It has a hook at one end, so it can be hung off of almost anything. Measuring at 8 inches in length, it can easily be used when sitting on a step or bench. This shoe horn makes a thoughtful and practical gift for someone who often wears stiff or inflexible shoes.
- Made from oxhorn
- Shoe horn with hanging hook
Please note: This product is made from ethically sourced and renewable resources. Due to the unique nature of this item, your product may differ in colour to the above image.
- Never leave items soaking in water
- Avoid chemicals, strong detergents, abrasive cleaning materials or scrubbers
- From time to time your hornware will benefit from a little extra care. Using a soft cloth sprinkled with a little vegetable oil wipe over the item in the direction of the grain. Buff using a soft lint-free cloth – this will restore the lustre and preserve the natural beauty of the horn.
- Do not display in direct sunlight, under bright lights, near heat, air-conditioning units, or near windows and exterior walls
Size: Length: 8 Inches
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.