Drinking Horn With Stand
Product Code: 61204
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Enjoy your favourite beverage in this drinking horn. The extravagant drinking vessel comes with its own stand, perfect for display. It is crafted from cow horn using traditional methods of manufacture that have remained largely unchanged for more than 250 years. Abbeyhorn, our skilled horn carvers produce a range of quality goods that are both captivating and functional. Why not pair this drinking horn with a bottle of our mead to create a special gift for the history lover in your life?
- Drinking horn with stand
- Crafted from cow horn
Please note: This product is made from ethically sourced and renewable resources. Due to the unique nature of this item, your product may differ in colour to the above image
- Wash before first use
- Hand wash only using tepid water
- Use a very mild soap
- Rub gently with a soft cloth
- Towel dry immediately
- Never leave items soaking in water
- Do not use hot or boiling water
- Never place items in a microwave or dishwasher
- Avoid chemicals, strong detergents, abrasive cleaning materials or scrubbers
- From time to time your hornware will benefit from a little extra care. Using a soft cloth sprinkled with a little vegetable oil wipe over the item in the direction of the grain. Buff using a soft lint-free cloth – this will restore the lustre and preserve the natural beauty of the horn.
- Do not display in direct sunlight, under bright lights, near heat, air-conditioning units, or near windows and exterior walls
Size: 80mm x 320mm
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.