Stonehenge Round Circle Necklace
Product Code: 503776
Order by 3pm for next day deliveryexc. Bank Holidays & Weekends
International Delivery Availablefrom £14.99
A contribution from the sale of this product helps us to secure this spectacular and unique heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Wear a piece of history around your neck with this Stonehenge Circle Necklace. The necklace features two interlocking circles and the famous trilithon stones. It is sterling silver so can be worn on a daily basis and is exclusive to English Heritage. Representing eternal love, this necklace makes the perfect gift for a loved one who sees Stonehenge as a special place.
Why not pair this necklace with our Stonehenge Round Circle Bracelet to create an extra special gift?
- Exclusive to English Heritage
- Sterling Silver
- Store your jewellery in a clean, dry place
- Don't jumble pieces together as they can scratch each other and cause chipping
- Keep them stored in separate boxes or in pieces of tissue paper
- See your jeweller at least once a year in order to have all your jewellery professionally cleaned and checked for general wear and tear.
- Silver naturally tarnishes due to sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere reacting with the surface of the metal. This can be easily cleaned with a liquid cleaner or cloth available from jewellery stores.
Size: Chain: approx. 46cm
Standard Delivery £4.99: Applies to UK standard delivery rate only.
You can expect delivery by Royal Mail or Courier within 7 working days after placing your order.
Next Day Delivery (on orders placed before 3pm. Weekdays only) £6.99:
If order is placed before 3pm, you can expect delivery the following working day (excluding weekends). Please note a signature is required.
Overseas Delivery from £18.00:
Please Note: Some countries may charge tax and duty. This is the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure, for example, to a communal postal address, PO Box or if the customer has incorrectly applied the wrong shipping area.If this affects an order you placed, we will notify you as soon as possible. We may also request additional ID.
For further information regarding delivery please visit our Delivery Information page.
Please Note: Weekends and Bank Holidays are NOT counted as working days.